Apple says yellow-tinted iPhone 3G screen deliberate

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
You could've just posted this in the huge "yellow screen issue" thread instead of starting another one.... oh wait, you posted this in there also.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
You could've just posted this in the huge "yellow screen issue" thread instead of starting another one.... oh wait, you posted this in there also.
You should have kept your thoughts to yourself, oh wait, you didn't.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
This thread is about the admittance by Apple on why the screen appears to have a different tint than the original iPhone.

The other threads are all about bitching, moaning, compariing, and speculating about it. There were too many incorrect opinions about what was going on. It is sad. Remember, opinions are like a$$ho*es--everyone has one and they all stink.

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
This thread is about the admittance by Apple on why the screen appears to have a different tint than the original iPhone.

The other threads are all about *****, moaning, compariing, and speculating about it. There were too many incorrect opinions about what was going on. It is sad. Remember, opinions are like a$$ho*es--everyone has one and they all stink.
If you read the big thread on this issue, I posted this info already in there.

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I'm glad he made a thread out of it, I wouldn't have noticed it among the 10 pages of comments on that other thread

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
I'm glad he made a thread out of it, I wouldn't have noticed it among the 10 pages of comments on that other thread
Thanks, "jimmyrules712".

Just ignore "tamakin". If you look at all his messages, many of them are derogatory, negative, and simply don't add value to anything. That's why he has over 300 messages, been here over one year, yet he has only two "Thank You's" and no friends. I've been here, what? only one week? And I already have 12 "Thanks You's" and a friend.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
There are a lot of people comparing their 3g's and finding differences in the screens. So when you buy the new iPhone do they turn it on right there for you when they activate it. Because I am thinking if I end up buying one I will ask to see it first when they turn it on. Anyone else who still has plans to buy one should probably do the same. I had read that Apple changed to a more "natural" color screen, but I call b.s. on them changing it for that, they changed it because its a cheaper screen for them $$.

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
There are a lot of people comparing their 3g's and finding differences in the screens. So when you buy the new iPhone do they turn it on right there for you when they activate it. Because I am thinking if I end up buying one I will ask to see it first when they turn it on. Anyone else who still has plans to buy one should probably do the same. I had read that Apple changed to a more "natural" color screen, but I call b.s. on them changing it for that, they changed it because its a cheaper screen for them $$.
Actually,I think it has a good screen.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Thanks, "jimmyrules712".

Just ignore "tamakin". If you look at all his messages, many of them are derogatory, negative, and simply don't add value to anything. That's why he has over 300 messages, been here over one year, yet he has only two "Thank You's" and no friends. I've been here, what? only one week? And I already have 12 "Thanks You's" and a friend.
WOW, since you are that good explain to me what happened to my Thank You's from last year (I went back to Zero).