Apple Schedules iPhone 4 Press Conference for Friday

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Looks like that's it.

Damn I should have bought a bumper a couple of days ago when they had some in stock. Won't get one for a while now.

Bgimpie

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Or a choice of case and or refund if we bought one

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
I just received my white bumper yesterday and have a pink on the way. Apple charged me for only On so far so I guess they owe me a refund for the other.

|3are

Silver
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
Alright, Q&A time. Someone press him on when users can actually expect to have a white phone in their hands!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Fair enough, I bought a bumper 2 weeks ago (won't ship for yet another, jeez) so I'll get $30 store credit, I suppose. Fine with me, as I don't experience any issues, but..

Sites like Gizmodo are gonna go crazy over this. As well as other phone manufacturers. Oh boy.

amq

Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Best public marketing I've seen in ages. No idea about the product which I'm yet to receive, but that was impressive stuff during the press con! Of course there was a lot of BS, but he sold it really well - even to those who know it was BS - they might just live with it and leave it at that.

I'm impressed.

Can this please be my master's thesis topic? I love it! :)

|3are

Silver
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
"Looking at the data, we don't think we have a problem [with the antenna]." -Steve during the Q&A