Apple shipping theory

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
i bought an iPhone on saturday night, but they don't ship till monday. i ordered the standard way. so today the 17 monday night they shipped at 10:00 pm. on the tracking status it said it will be at my house on the 18. what i have to say is that if you buy products on Apple on a saturday night then do not get the overnight shipment because it is the same as the standard.

Aug 30, 2007
Bothell, WA
i bought an iPhone on saturday night, but they don't ship till monday. i ordered the standard way. so today the 17 monday night they shipped at 10:00 pm. on the tracking status it said it will be at my house on the 18. what i have to say is that if you buy products on Apple on a saturday night then do not get the overnight shipment because it is the same as the standard.
Most places don't ship on weekends.

As far as when you get it I'm sure it depends on where it is shipped from and where you live. You might just be in the same state so you would get it the next day.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Most places don't ship on weekends.

As far as when you get it I'm sure it depends on where it is shipped from and where you live. You might just be in the same state so you would get it the next day.
no the other iPhone i ordered the next was shipped today, but the estimated delivery date is the 19
on the other one the estimated delivery date is the 18