Apple Stock

iPhone-Planet

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
Seems somehow I was intending to post on another thread and ended up here. So please disregard the post above this one from me.

Jeff

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Apple stock hit $200 today. All-time high.

I'm happy. Apple's always been my big money maker in the market. :cool:

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
My ten grand placed on Apple last November is now worth over 23 grand.

Might be exiting soon!
Not yet, wait until Friday or the 31st, it will go higher. But after that that it may go down. Ten you have MacWorld, look how it was a year ago. Also earnings for 4th qtr will be outstanding.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
My ten grand placed on Apple last November is now worth over 23 grand.

Might be exiting soon!
I would hang on to them, if I were you. My investments from 2001 (the shares were at $13 then, and they were split 2-for-1 in 2005) are up by 994.75%. It pays to stick with Apple.

iPhone-Planet

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
I guess they are not giving us OLD iPhone owners any sort of discount or trade-in are they?

We pay $500 or more for the first edition, then one year later they offer a new model, much lower price and much better in every way, leaving our phones obsolete, how nice.

Jeff

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I guess they are not giving us OLD iPhone owners any sort of discount or trade-in are they?

We pay $500 or more for the first edition, then one year later they offer a new model, much lower price and much better in every way, leaving our phones obsolete, how nice.

Jeff
Why dig up a seven month old thread?

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii

Jeff
I think many here would argue that your v1 phone isn't obsolete.

Last edited by a moderator: