Apple stocks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Down $1.24 today, up almost $50 per share since April. We should all have stocks that do so "horrible."
alright read before you post some witty comment. AAPL stocks were doing so good and the announcement was suppose to bring more gains, but it turned out not to be so it sucks for the people who bought the stocks through recommendation. iam neither urging people to buy or sell their stocks, just saying it sucks if people depended on the event to sell their stocks and whatnot for a profit. I love my iPhone purchase..iam not regretting it and have neither complained or responded to any of the threads with the whining so don't try to attack me.

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
alright read before you post some witty comment. AAPL stocks were doing so good and the announcement was suppose to bring more gains, but it turned out not to be so it sucks for the people who bought the stocks through recommendation. iam neither urging people to buy or sell their stocks, just saying it sucks if people depended on the event to sell their stocks and whatnot for a profit. I love my iPhone purchase..iam not regretting it and have neither complained or responded to any of the threads with the whining so don't try to attack me.
Attack you? Using your own words? Now that's witty.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Attack you? Using your own words? Now that's witty.
no,no it isn't.. you don't have to show sarcasm in a thread I made that wasn't even related to to attacking anyone. I never said they were always doing horrible..currently they are.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yesterday stocks went down from $144 to $134. Today, because of Steve's letter or not I do not know, stocks have gone up $1.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
You wrote that "Apple stocks are doing horrible". You were wrong, get over it.
they are currently doing horrible..losing $10 in one day.. I was right, you get over it... I never said they are gonna be like this forever..just felt sorry for the people who bought the stocks through the recommendation and expected to make a profit from the event. iam sorry if I insulted your almighty apply god..sheesh. I don't want the stocks to fall, but it aint in my hands. I don't own any stocks.. but it sucks for the people who do own AAPL stocks.