Apple Store and iPhone

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
Okay, just a few days away and I have a few questions regarding purchasing the iPhone at the Apple Store.

Background Info: I am 18 and I am making the executive decision to get a whole new number from AT&T. I have made this decision because it will be much easier. I have a contract with Verizon until next July, so I will be giving the phone and the number to my sister.

Question 1: Will there be a place to setup all my contract info, new number, etc, at the Apple Store or will I have to go to an AT&T store?.

Question 2: My Apple Store is in a mid-sized mall, is this a smart idea to go to this Apple Store?

Question 3: What time would be apropriate to arrive at the Apple Store, and should I just stand outside it all day, or should I just fart around inside the mall all day, and check periodically and if there is a line - join it.

Thanks Everyone!

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
1 - If you have questions and concerns about the service plans and contract, it would be best to go to AT&T.

2 - Why not? Only thing is malls won't allow campers but given the 6PM release time, camping won't be necessary anyways.

3 - Maybe around noon. It depends from location to location. I would call ahead and ask if the line is starting to form yet.

May 6, 2007
United States
1 - If you have questions and concerns about the service plans and contract, it would be best to go to AT&T.

2 - Why not? Only thing is malls won't allow campers but given the 6PM release time, camping won't be necessary anyways.

3 - Maybe around noon. It depends from location to location. I would call ahead and ask if the line is starting to form yet.
For number three, you said the exact same thing I would have. I am planning on going at noon, but also calling to make sure a huge line isn't forming.