Apple Store and iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
Okay, just a few days away and I have a few questions regarding purchasing the iPhone at the Apple Store.

Background Info: I am 18 and I am making the executive decision to get a whole new number from AT&T. I have made this decision because it will be much easier. I have a contract with Verizon until next July, so I will be giving the phone and the number to my sister.

Question 1: Will there be a place to setup all my contract info, new number, etc, at the Apple Store or will I have to go to an AT&T store?.

Question 2: My Apple Store is in a mid-sized mall, is this a smart idea to go to this Apple Store?

Question 3: What time would be apropriate to arrive at the Apple Store, and should I just stand outside it all day, or should I just fart around inside the mall all day, and check periodically and if there is a line - join it.

Thanks Everyone!

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
1 - If you have questions and concerns about the service plans and contract, it would be best to go to AT&T.

2 - Why not? Only thing is malls won't allow campers but given the 6PM release time, camping won't be necessary anyways.

3 - Maybe around noon. It depends from location to location. I would call ahead and ask if the line is starting to form yet.

May 6, 2007
United States
1 - If you have questions and concerns about the service plans and contract, it would be best to go to AT&T.

2 - Why not? Only thing is malls won't allow campers but given the 6PM release time, camping won't be necessary anyways.

3 - Maybe around noon. It depends from location to location. I would call ahead and ask if the line is starting to form yet.
For number three, you said the exact same thing I would have. I am planning on going at noon, but also calling to make sure a huge line isn't forming.