Apple Store App update. (NOT App Store) Are They Preparing?

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
I just checked my app store and there was a update for the Apple store app. Could possibly be getting it ready for the 1000's of pre orders they will receive from the app. Just a thought. Heck It might not be anything. But i do remember how they had tons of problems with it last year. So maybe they are getting it ready for the days coming.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
That was exactly my thought when I saw the app update. I can't remember the description of the update but it was very short and seemed very vague.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Time for new glasses or something for me. Duurrrr, said it right in the title. Lol
I can see that the title could have been misleading. It did say Apple "App Store" App, when it really should've said "Apple Store App." Don't run to the optometrist just yet ;)

Post edited to correct tense due to thread title being edited.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I highly doubt the Apple Store app update has anything to do with the iPhone 5...

Unless you could pre-order the iPhone 5 from it.

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
Yes you will be able to pre order from it! That's how I preordered my iPhone 4! The game glitched a lot due to the amount of orders coming through! That's why I think they made the update! To help with those issues!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Well then, that settles it. It's just a regular update, keep your trousers on people :)
Well, dag on it! I've been running up and down the isles on all the floors here at work with my trousers off after reading about this update! Dag on it! Now I have to put them back on!

I've gotten a few phone numbers, maybe I'll leave em off for just a wee bit longer. :D