Apple Store Giving 100 Credit Back Already?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
Are they? If not when? And if I get 200 dollars back from Amex can i still get the 100 dollars store credit from Apple or no?

Sorry if this was already posted, please help me.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
They said more details on redeeming it next week.

And pretty sure getting the 100 after Amex refunds you is constituted as fraud (if not, it's simply dishonest).

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
They said more details on redeeming it next week.

And pretty sure getting the 100 after Amex refunds you is constituted as fraud (if not, it's simply dishonest).
no that's not dishonest
it's just like when you buy 2 insurances and something happen and you collect from both

Xtgirl

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Sounds like fraud to me...

Just be honest and take one or the other..or you may face the iCurse

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
i actually talked to an Apple guy about this. he said that amex and Apple base the returns and the 100 credit on the serial numbers of the iPhones so they know when one refund has taken place.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Jobs said that : "Therefore, we have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store. Details are still being worked out and will be posted on Apple's website next week. Stay tuned." Iam sure any other consideration includes getting refunded from your CC company.

Joe Diver

Jul 15, 2007
Why stop at two? Think big; start your own car dealership! :p
yeah! I'm gonna get 1000 policies on my car and torch it....then I can collect 1000x the cost of my car! Wow...why hasn't anyone thought of this before?:mad:

[/sarcasm] (not directed at Silverado)