Apple Store in Best Buy :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DeadSpider

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Vacherie,Louisiana
I just went to my local BestBuy yesterday looking for some
accessories for my iPhone with no luck. So I asked one of the
employees where the section for iPhone stuff was and they said
in the near future they will have a mini Apple Store within
BestBuy with all the accessories I could think of.

Has anyone seen a Apple Store in BesyBuy yet? Or is this
something new?

dllfiles

Jul 11, 2007
I just went to my local BestBuy yesterday looking for some
accessories for my iPhone with no luck. So I asked one of the
employees where the section for iPhone stuff was and they said
in the near future they will have a mini Apple Store within
BestBuy with all the accessories I could think of.

Has anyone seen a Apple Store in BesyBuy yet? Or is this
something new?
The Bestbuy I have is terrible, they never have anything on release day. So I suppose they one near me wont have jack.

DeadSpider

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Vacherie,Louisiana

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I also went to Best Buy yesterday to look for a case for my iPhone. All the employees where drooling over my phone:laugh2:, anyways, one of them did mention to me that soon they would carry the iPhone and Apple products and he was very excited about it, but I really didn't believe him, I guess he was telling me the truth.

tadrewcook

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Not trying to flame any best buy employees (if there are any in here), but my experience with best buy has almost always been below par.

Wait. maybe it's above par. Whatever, either way, it's never been great.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
im lookin forward to this one.. I hope my usual discounts would apply? unless its gunna be diff then the best buy branch

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I think this is a good thing. I shop at Best Buy all the time... when I need something to scratch an itch, I race over to Best Buy and get something electronic. Sure, they may not have the best service, prices or even selection but it's vastly superior to, well... nothing... which is exactly what most of us would have with regards to store front shopping for electronics without them.

c1ockwerk

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
most likely the stores will have trained Apple salesman. If anyone had a comp usa near them they used to have an Apple section with dedicated employees who were trained in just Apple stuff. Since compusa closed its stores they probably moved the Apple stores to best buy.

vanslam

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Funny, I thought about this phrase the other day...
Below (under) par is actually GOOD.
Above (over) par would be BAD.
If taken in the golf context, we are all using this the wrong way!
:p
Are you using bad as meaning Good or Awesome. Or as Bad as in non-positive way. I am so confused with the english stuff. :) How about a number scale... :p

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Well, I for one am glad to hear this. At least we'll have some Apple products available around my hometown. Without an Apple store closer than 100 miles away, I don't get to browse their products very much. Circuit City sells Apple products but only through their website and not for store delivery.