Apple Store - iPhone Workshop - "Going Further"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Anyone taken this "class" yet. Apple sent me an email about it, offering a reservation tonight for the one hour class. I confirmed. I wonder if it will be a waste since I have been playing with this thing all weekend.
Any questions you guys want me to ask that would pertain to "going further with the iPhone." Let me know and I will report back following the "class." It is from 7pm to 8pm EST.

Geeky Don

Jul 2, 2007
I attended an "Advanced Class" on Saturday. I knew more than the instructor who was unable to answer any of my questions. I answered several for fellow classmates that the instructor didn't know.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
I was going to, I posted about in another thread. Basically I showed the guy what I had already done with my iPhone, set up syncing, transfered some photos etc... and he said I already knew more than he would cover in the class. So I didn't bother sticking around.

I suspect those classes are geared towards people who don't already have phones or who aren't familair with them at all. I think it is more of a sales tool than a learning experience.

- SR