Apple Store never emailed me a receipt

SpunkyXL

Jul 1, 2007
I bought an accessory for my iPhone today @ the Apple Store, and the lady said she will just email me the receipt...I went to check my mail and never received it

I opened my item, and now I want to return it! Will they give me a refund?

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
I bought an accessory for my iPhone today @ the Apple Store, and the lady said she will just email me the receipt...I went to check my mail and never received it

That is weird. My receipt hits my iPhone within minutes. But no matter, I'm sure it is in their system. Call ahead to verify. I've found the store to be very flexible on returns.

dwp1975

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Rockville, MD

Happened to me when I purchased my iPhone, never got a receipt for it. So I went back a few weeks later, a Apple store employee asked for the Credit Card I used to purchase it, and he enters it into the system and it pulls up all your purchases and they ask you which purchase you want a receipt for and then they reprint and send you on your way. When I looked at the reprint, the person who sold me the phone typed my email address incorrectly which is why I never got my receipt.