Apple store online questions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
so iPhones go on sale tonight at 6pm PST online correct? how long you think before the site crashes lol? also any clue as to how many online store will have

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
idk but I hope i can talk my parent into letting me get one online because now im definatly not getting one at the store. I don't understand why i cant get one if im paying for it.

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
idk but I hope i can talk my parent into letting me get one online because now im definatly not getting one at the store. I don't understand why i cant get one if im paying for it.
Tell me about it...parents can be so unfair. So far i have just been dropping hints that i am interested in a purchase of one. Seems they are ignoring me:eek:

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I think that i dropped too many because now whenever I bring it up they just yell at me lol. What also sucks is that my uncle works for AT&T and he is telling my mother for me to wait. I may have lost this battle but i will win this iWar.

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
I think that i dropped too many because now whenever I bring it up they just yell at me lol. What also sucks is that my uncle works for AT&T and he is telling my mother for me to wait. I may have lost this battle but i will win this iWar.
If you cant get an iPhone, just ask if you can get a Greg Packer branded iBra. *shudders*

Just hope it doesn't come to that:(......

winyan

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
I don't understand, it should be 6:00 pm nationwide, no matter the time zone...

After all, it's not like the stores are opening later on the right coast, to correspond w/the left.:oops:

winyan