Apple store suggestions

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I'm going to the Apple Store in Atlantic City (actually on a pier that extends over the Atlantic Ocean) this weekend, most likely Monday. I wanted to know if anyone has the Apple Bluetooth headset and if they are happy with it? Also, I would like to know if there is any particular case that is recommended. In terms of cases, I would like something that protects the phone, has a belt clip and has no magnetic closures.

Thanks to anyone who relpys.

Fred

PS - look for pictures to be posted from AC in tharmsens picture post!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'm going to the Apple Store in Atlantic City (actually on a pier that extends over the Atlantic Ocean) this weekend, most likely Monday. I wanted to know if anyone has the Apple Bluetooth headset and if they are happy with it? Also, I would like to know if there is any particular case that is recommended. In terms of cases, I would like something that protects the phone, has a belt clip and has no magnetic closures.
I am heading to an Apple store today myself and are looking for similar info.

Mainly looking for a skin and screen protector, and whatever else I find/see. I have this weird feeling I'm gonna end up with a Mac too (haven't had one since the late '90s!).

Oh yes, why are you adverse to magnetc closures? I read the thread here warning about them but do not think for a second that the closure caused the problems mentioned. Indeed I've been using a holster with a magnetic closure for a week now and it works great (it's just a $15 generic job that I picked up at a video store--but it does actually work well). Stil will be looking at holsters though.

--
Mike

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I have the BT headset. Overall, I have been happy with it. But for some reason, to be determined, the range will be great to very bad, I can't even put the phone in my pocket directly below the ear wearing it sometimes. I am still experimenting

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
iQase

I use the iQase screen protector... it is sold as being knife proof. I use there silicone case and also a leather casemate that I got at the ATT store. I use the casemate when the iPhone will be in my pants pocket... leather slides better then silicone. I use the iQase case when at home. So it won't slip out of my hands... and I clean almost daily with iKlear, to keep the grit out of the cases.

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
For the record, I have had the iPhone since launch. It lives i my pocket, table, car console (cup holder area) ... NO CASE, and not a scratch on it. It is very durable. I don't want to add bulk to it anyways.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007

Thanks to anyone who relpys.

Fred

PS - look for pictures to be posted from AC in tharmsens picture post!
thats where ima buy my iPhone:)

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I have the Apple Blue Tooth headset and the leather incase that clips on my belt. I am happy with both but like the looks of the new Revo case also but I am not for sure how it clips on, I do not like some of the swivel cases that might allow the phone to fall out.