Apple store suggestions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I'm going to the Apple Store in Atlantic City (actually on a pier that extends over the Atlantic Ocean) this weekend, most likely Monday. I wanted to know if anyone has the Apple Bluetooth headset and if they are happy with it? Also, I would like to know if there is any particular case that is recommended. In terms of cases, I would like something that protects the phone, has a belt clip and has no magnetic closures.

Thanks to anyone who relpys.

Fred

PS - look for pictures to be posted from AC in tharmsens picture post!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'm going to the Apple Store in Atlantic City (actually on a pier that extends over the Atlantic Ocean) this weekend, most likely Monday. I wanted to know if anyone has the Apple Bluetooth headset and if they are happy with it? Also, I would like to know if there is any particular case that is recommended. In terms of cases, I would like something that protects the phone, has a belt clip and has no magnetic closures.
I am heading to an Apple store today myself and are looking for similar info.

Mainly looking for a skin and screen protector, and whatever else I find/see. I have this weird feeling I'm gonna end up with a Mac too (haven't had one since the late '90s!).

Oh yes, why are you adverse to magnetc closures? I read the thread here warning about them but do not think for a second that the closure caused the problems mentioned. Indeed I've been using a holster with a magnetic closure for a week now and it works great (it's just a $15 generic job that I picked up at a video store--but it does actually work well). Stil will be looking at holsters though.

--
Mike

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I have the BT headset. Overall, I have been happy with it. But for some reason, to be determined, the range will be great to very bad, I can't even put the phone in my pocket directly below the ear wearing it sometimes. I am still experimenting

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
iQase

I use the iQase screen protector... it is sold as being knife proof. I use there silicone case and also a leather casemate that I got at the ATT store. I use the casemate when the iPhone will be in my pants pocket... leather slides better then silicone. I use the iQase case when at home. So it won't slip out of my hands... and I clean almost daily with iKlear, to keep the grit out of the cases.

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
For the record, I have had the iPhone since launch. It lives i my pocket, table, car console (cup holder area) ... NO CASE, and not a scratch on it. It is very durable. I don't want to add bulk to it anyways.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007

Thanks to anyone who relpys.

Fred

PS - look for pictures to be posted from AC in tharmsens picture post!
thats where ima buy my iPhone:)

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I have the Apple Blue Tooth headset and the leather incase that clips on my belt. I am happy with both but like the looks of the new Revo case also but I am not for sure how it clips on, I do not like some of the swivel cases that might allow the phone to fall out.