Apple store workshop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Is anyone going to the workshop for the iPhone? Or went to the workshop on Saturday. I'm scheduled Monday at 7pm.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Yeah, I went on Sunday. Or at least i showed up at the Apple store on Sunday. I just kinda wanted to listen in, I didn't really expect to learn anythng. None of the Apple stor eemployees really knew anything about it though. I finally found the guy was supposed to give the class and he said i was the only one there. I didn't want to sit there all by myself so i asked him what the class covered and I realized that I had already figured out everything he was going to cover. So I didn't bother with the class.

- SR

iphonefrog

Jun 11, 2007
Workshop in Southlake, Texas

I went to a workshop at 11am on Saturday morning. It was very informative. One of the first things the Apple employee did was a conference call with the five of us in the class. It took about three casual minutes and was extremely impressive. In addition two of us also called someone else and added them to to the line. Sound quality was excellent. The rest of the workshop just went over things I knew the iPhone would do, I just wanted to see how to do it. It was well worth my time.