Apple Support Center.

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
These guys and girls are the best. This is the second time i've had to call them. Once for a Nano and now for my iPhone. They are top notch and really seem to do everything they can to fix whatever issue I've ever had. First time Nano just basically quit working. They sent me a box to ship it to them in. Shipped it out on monday and had a brand new nano by Friday.:cool:
This time they are shipping me a loaner iPhone while mine is being looked at. How cool is that?

Anyone else have such great service with them?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Glad to see that you had such good luck with them. Every time that I have gone into my local Apple (at International Plaza in Tampa) they have been more than accommodating and extremely helpful and nice.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have had to call a couple of different time and they have always been great. Last week when I had a dead strip on my screen they suggested I go to Apple Store and get my phone replaced so I wouldn't have to wait for them to ship me one. They even made the appointment for me so I wouldn't have to wait when I got there.:)

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I've never had to call Apple before...mainly because I have two Apple Stores in town and I've never had a problem with any Apple product that wasn't immediately solved at the store.

Anyhoo, it's nice to know there's some competent folks there if I ever do have to call.

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
I've never had to call Apple before...mainly because I have two Apple Stores in town and I've never had a problem with any Apple product that wasn't immediately solved at the store.

Anyhoo, it's nice to know there's some competent folks there if I ever do have to call.
knock on wood you must..... hehe

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal

You are so lucky. I have to drive for miles to the neareast Apple store.:(