Apple to Live Stream September 9 Keynote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Bet it'll be difficult to watch. buffering... buffering... buffering... buffering... buffering...

Samsung would be jealous.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Bet it'll be difficult to watch. buffering... buffering... buffering... buffering... buffering...

Samsung would be jealous.
I had no issues with their last stream. Considering my invite got lost in the mail, I'm thrilled they are moving to live streaming for these events.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
What was the last live event? I can't even remember... I don't think it was the 5S? I doubt that garnered as much attention as this one will. Hope they have everything in order. :)

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I use probably the Apple TV and Mac or iPad in case one lags I got the other
All I have to watch is my iPhone. It worked ok for the WWDC. It was difficult going back and forth between the Keynote and here for comments. I may use my Wife's phone for the Keynote and mine for iCafe. :)

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
All I have to watch is my iPhone. It worked ok for the WWDC. It was difficult going back and forth between the Keynote and here for comments. I may use my Wife's phone for the Keynote and mine for iCafe. :)
I'll watch the first hour on my computer. I will assume the next hour is about the iWatch which I'm not interested in.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'll watch the first hour on my computer. I will assume the next hour is about the iWatch which I'm not interested in.
They usually save the best for last, so the iPhone will probably be announced in the second half of the Keynote.