APPLE vs AT&T POLE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where will you buy your iPhone on Friday?

• Apple Store

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • AT&T Store

Votes: 43 76.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
APPLE vs AT&T POLL

Whats it gonna be?

I KNOW< I KNOW>>>I'm a little "POLE" HAPPY!

There...thats better! :p

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Whoa! Just looked. It's EXACTLY those proportions!

For now.
If thats the case, then what does it do to the number of phones alloted to each store? Does it seem to reason that if it's an even distribution based on the geographic locations per number of people...will the Apple Stores still have phones left over because so many people went to AT&T?

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
If thats the case, then what does it do to the number of phones alloted to each store? Does it seem to reason that if it's an even distribution based on the geographic locations per number of people...will the Apple Stores still have phones left over because so many people went to AT&T?
SO....does this change anyone's plans for friday?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
there's an Apple store here in tampa, yet its only gonna sell the phone...i'd rather go to the AT&T store so i can make sure my service is adequate...

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Really, we can't tell much of anything from a poll on this site unless pretty much everyone votes. 30 or 40 people just isn't a statistically significant sampling. It's always a lot of fun but that about it.

Jun 27, 2007
When you do a pole like this you should include all options otherwise you get people choosing something random just to see what the results currently are. Do another one, but include "online", and "wait and see"

f

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Absolutely ZERO Apple stores in my entire state. Good 'ol LA.
We got plenty of AT&T stores. I'm going to their main Baton Rouge store, come Friday. Should be busy as hell. It never isn't. Ever.