Apple Watch bands impressions, reviews and pics

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey guys!

Long time no see

What bands have you guys purchased for your apple watch?

Feel free to post 3rd party as well as Apple official bands as I will be stealing idea as this thread progresses as I have become rather obsessed with changing up the look of my watch quite often!

Hope you are all well!

Here's a collage of all my straps to date.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435503044.892904.jpg

They are all currently official Apple straps.

I'll do a brief review of each.

Link Bracelet

The link is gorgeous. Definitely the best looking band I own. It's comfortable and has a nice weight to it. Not too heavy and not too light. Feels very premium.

Milanese Loop

The Milanese is stunning. It is an extremely comfortable band and avoids wrist sweating as it is breathable. Looks very elegant and classy and in a certain light it sparkles.

Black Classic Buckle

This is the band my watch came with. It is a very soft leather which is very comfortable and I have had no issues wearing this for long period of time. Saying that. The way the band connects to the watch ruins the look of the watch IMO

Sports Bands

Both are very comfortable. My wrist does sweat when I wear one but it's a non issue. Very soft rubber material, feels like you're not wearing a watch when using this band.

Last edited:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Dang! That link band is nice but I just can't justify paying that price for a band. I've been thinking about the ML for suit and tie days.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Dang! That link band is nice but I just can't justify paying that price for a band. I've been thinking about the ML for suit and tie days.
I had a hard time justifying the link. But in the end I just took the plunge and never regretted it. I use it almost every day and it'll probably be compatible for a couple of years. I'll get my money's worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk