Apple Watch Series 4 preorder thread

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I have to say I am more excited about the watch than I am about the phone.
I have ordered 2 watches one gold aluminum with my phone on att and gold steel one at BestBuy . I work now at a flower shop . I need something durable. Besides custom decors I am also doing fresh designs as needed. My watch now is a steel version and still got some tiny nicks on the case.
The aluminum is coming Friday with the phone .My son might want to have that for his Birthday . I do have 14 day return policy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2018
Ordered the 44mm aluminum seashell sport from apple...currently “preparing for shipment”

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Ordered the 44mm Gold SS to be delivered on Oct 5 through 12th. If I play my cards right I can pick it up at a store on launch day rather than waiting. UNLESS the ship date gets moved up to Sept 21st. I can only hope!

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
Although I am about to have my fifth iPhone, this will be my first foray into the smart watch realm. I ordered the gold aluminum to match my gold s max. I hope that I don’t regret saving over $200 by not buying the stainless steel one. I have an 8.5 inch wrist, so I’ve already ordered three after market bands that will fit me. I’ve heard that Apple will let you exchange the medium band that comes with it for a l/xl band in the stores. But the problem I have is with their limited selection of l/xl bands. Both phone and watch are due for delivery on the 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 12, 2018
My watch has been in shanghai since the 17th. I’d love to see some movement soon. ETA for me still shows 09/21

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I ordered the 44mm cellular Nike Apple Watch space gray with black reflective sport loop. I have to wait a little longer since the Nike edition isn’t released till October 5th. I’m really excited and can’t wait. I’m upgrading my series 2 Nike Apple Watch.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
I ordered the 44mm cellular Nike Apple Watch space gray with black reflective sport loop. I have to wait a little longer since the Nike edition isn’t released till October 5th. I’m really excited and can’t wait. I’m upgrading my series 2 Nike Apple Watch.
My son wanted the Nike Silver white band one . It is also on pre order for us

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
My son wanted the Nike Silver white band one . It is also on pre order for us

If you get the aluminum Apple Watch why not get the Nike+ version. Same price with more watch faces then the standard aluminum Apple Watch unless you want the gold color.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Nice. Mine get‘s here tomorrow. Returning the watch I ordered from att was a hassle and again I should ordered directly from Apple . I have the 42 mm now but it sits up high and often wiggles on my wrist. I tried the new watch at the store and right away I noticed how well it sits on your wrist much more comfortable and a better fit .

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
Although I am about to have my fifth iPhone, this will be my first foray into the smart watch realm. I ordered the gold aluminum to match my gold s max. I hope that I don’t regret saving over $200 by not buying the stainless steel one. I have an 8.5 inch wrist, so I’ve already ordered three after market bands that will fit me. I’ve heard that Apple will let you exchange the medium band that comes with it for a l/xl band in the stores. But the problem I have is with their limited selection of l/xl bands. Both phone and watch are due for delivery on the 21st.

I am glad I got the 44. Although it looks large on regular sized wrists. I have a large wrist and it looks normal sized to me. I also purchased a clear tpu case for it so it looks slightly larger, but it still fits my wrist better. I am currently wearing it with a black leather band that goes up to 11 inches and the gold looks great with it.

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I can’t figure out how to post pics from Tapatalk. I tried copying my pic from the file, but it won’t let me paste it in a reply.

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I can’t figure out how to post pics from Tapatalk. I tried copying my pic from the file, but it won’t let me paste it in a reply.

I think I figured out a way to add photos. I clicked on web view. Then logged back in.

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I am glad I got the 44. Although it looks large on regular sized wrists. I have a large wrist and it looks normal sized to me. I also purchased a clear tpu case for it so it looks slightly larger, but it still fits my wrist better. I am currently wearing it with a black leather band that goes up to 11 inches and the gold looks great with it.

Yes! Here are a few pics showing my watch on my large wrist. I will gladly share the name of the company I bought the large bands from if anyone is interested.

Attachments

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Yes! Here are a few pics showing my watch on my large wrist. I will gladly share the name of the company I bought the large bands from if anyone is interested.
Is that a silicone case around the watch?