Apple working on watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm not surprised the Apple would be working on a watch. I bet their R&D is working on all sorts of stuff that will never see the light of day. A smart watch is an intriguing product. It could be a pretty awesome iPhone accessory. Just around the house, it would be great to see my notifications without having to always find my iPhone. Passbook, Siri, messages, notifications. So many uses.

Would you buy an iWatch from Apple?

Last edited:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I would be rocking an iWatch. It would be nice to have the iWatch alert me if my iDevice get too far away from me without my knowledge.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Except that hardly anyone wears a watch any more unless it's a fashion statement. :)
I always wear a watch, in fact, if I don't wear one I feel naked. I own over ten watches, two are posh (Breitling and Rolex) my favourite being the Submariner. Have you guys seen the Pebble Watch? I've been following them since kickstarter, I'm seriously interested in getting one. The nano iwatch thing was crap, but if Apple made a watch which would integrate with iOS - that would be something which I'd buy!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I always wear a watch, in fact, if I don't wear one I feel naked. I own over ten watches, two are posh (Breitling and Rolex) my favourite being the Submariner. Have you guys seen the Pebble Watch? I've ben following them since kickstarter, I'm seriously interested in getting one. The nano iwatch thing was crap, but if Apple made a watch which would integrate with iOS - that would be something which I'd buy!
Me too. I've always loved watches. I remember asking for them for Christmas and my birthday when I was only six years old. I got into Nixon and Tissot T-Touches a few years ago, but now I'm on a Movado kick.

I don't have any interest in an Apple watch, though.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
The iWatch would have to pass the look test for me. The watches I do own I wear them as accessories and still look for my phone to find the time when it's right there on my hand! Lol