Applejon says iChat WILL NOT be in the upcoming update

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Anytime something new hits the market we can all get a little gullible but after a little while come on...there are a lot of people who contribute to this site who could fake their way through the majority of the issues. But people, no legit Apple tech who values their ultimate job is going to come on here and reveal the future...NOR are they going to waste their time answering basic tech issues.

Do they browse the boards, probably...and the "other" guys are here as well, who actually in fact plant various posts meant to discourage buyers and even some of their comments flow through the underground media machines and make it to main stream...so anyone who creates a user name including the words Apple or tech should be a HUGE red flag...
Not only that, but if they do it all day at work, you think they wanna come home and do it more? lol

daviddogma

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
appljon does not work for Apple

I have information that I am not allowed to share that PROVES Applejon does not work for Apple.

Wow very mature posting a thread with deliberate intentions of flaming. you should be banned. Not only did you thread crap his thread he started in which he has answered numerous questions, you "warn" him that you started your own thread "about him."

Why question credibility. If he was fake then it would be pretty sad he has spent numerous minutes/hours reading 12+ pages of questions and answering each one. Why don't you just worry about you and not the credibility of other members.

you may not be familiar with the phrase but his response to you in this thread=you got pwnt.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i hope the ver 2.0 is a softwareupdate and a new version of the phone. i like this version of the phone but would love to keep it witht he newer ver software. it would suck to have to sell it. I get mine int he mail 2 morrow well c. i don't c how somthing like aim will stop text messages. unless everyone has smart phones.

liquid5170

Jun 30, 2007
I want to start off by saying that i'm not trying to flame anyone especially Applejon but there are two main Apple facilities and both are located in california. one of which is in cupertino and the other happens to be elk grove. my current roommate used to work at the elk grove center which houses the call center and warehouse for their products. I currently also have a friend that works there currently and the information that the employees get are not much more than what we as consumers currently have knowledge of.

Most of Applejon's answers are very vague and when i asked my friend who works at the elk grove facility, he stated that they don't even know the timeline of upgrades and such and to quote anyone would just be silly.

There are a lot of questions i want my friend to answer and he promises to let me know as soon as he does... he ALSO has an iPhone and he wants some issues resolved as well. so as far as finding out specific timelines, he says just to wait because they don't know the news until it's ready to roll out. the rest are just...RUMORS...

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
makes sense. hope they listen to what we want . making everyone happy should be more important than if they loose a little money on ichat vs text.

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
wow thread dedicated to him?I don't really care about a
What he says he's just a other kolizion. And one thing I learned from kolizion is to be patient and not waste time with misleading BS

Sorry bout typos still getting used to iPhone keyboard =/

applefreak

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Winter Park FL
Hey everyone, in the interest of full disclosure I just wanted to inform you all that I also work for Apple. In fact, me and Applejon share the same cubicle and make s'mores together.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions about Applejon or iPoo (Apple's new upcoming shampoo line that will soon make hair maintenance a user friendly and fashionably overpriced experience).

IceTrAiN

Bronze
Hey everyone, in the interest of full disclosure I just wanted to inform you all that I also work for Apple. In fact, me and Applejon share the same cubicle and make s'mores together.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions about Applejon or iPoo (Apple's new upcoming shampoo line that will soon make hair maintenance a user friendly and fashionably overpriced experience).

^ Hahahaha. Ha. Haha.