Apples guided tour video

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I downloaded it today, I really wasn't impressed, but I had already seen keynote for WWDC. It looked as much like a 3.0 guided tour as the 3G S, but I guess it sorta was.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I downloaded it today, I really wasn't impressed, but I had already seen keynote for WWDC. It looked as much like a 3.0 guided tour as the 3G S, but I guess it sorta was.
I think this is partially because Apple tries to always have a running iPhone Guided Tour video; this now serves as the current one. As it is the only one being advertised by Apple, they want it to cover as much iPhone as possible - thereforee, they cover everything that the iPhone can do that's new.

Dec 17, 2008
PA
Did you have a link for that or is it a Podcast now?(checking for podcast)

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
On the page you linked, click one of the links under download it.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I think this is partially because Apple tries to always have a running iPhone Guided Tour video; this now serves as the current one. As it is the only one being advertised by Apple, they want it to cover as much iPhone as possible - thereforee, they cover everything that the iPhone can do that's new.

That makes sense, and admittedly, "not impressed" was not a good word choice and really doesn't convey how I felt. Maybe "let down" cause I wanted more about the new phone and less about 3.0.

Dec 17, 2008
PA
On the page you linked, click one of the links under download it.
Thanks posted the link in the OP.

Almost couldn't find it...last link I checked "Hot news".