Apple's "Let's Rock" special event

ClarkKent724

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Nashville, TN
Good coverage...I'll still wait for the next big thing

Thanks to all those who posted! I just can't wait until they take this touch technology to the next level. IMO the Touch and iPhone are still the best. I have no inclination to get a Nano or Classic because the screens are too small, and to have a true "all in one" like the iPhone lets me get online, listen to music, and send emails. Can't beat that. Here's waiting for a touch tablet or touchbook.

Cheers.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Ah I can't believe I completely forgot the announcements were today. Stupid classes. Thanks Mark for the virtual play-by-play.

I wonder why they only have the 120 GB Classic now.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
But that new Nano is sweeeeeeeet!
They are really nice aren't they? Makes me want one and already have the phone + a 3rd gen. nano.

Ah I can't believe I completely forgot the announcements were today. Stupid classes.
You would think universities of this stature would have their priorities straight.:p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You would think universities of this stature would have their priorities straight.:p
Gosh you would imagine so! Stupid lecture, then lab, then discussion ABOUT the lecture. It all seems a bit pointless. I hate being forced to attend a discussion that I don't learn anything from.

I'm going to have to go and check out the new Nanos. I want something else to work out with that will house all of my music and maybe the Nano will do the job.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I'm going to have to go and check out the new Nanos. I want something else to work out with that will house all of my music and maybe the Nano will do the job.
Apple does know how to market don't they? Like I said, I have a nano but these do look nice. Very tempting.:mad:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Apple does know how to market don't they? Like I said, I have a nano but these do look nice. Very tempting.:mad:
They really do. I have my 160 GB Classic which will certainly hold everything I have in my library, but I want something more portable. Darn Apple for making it too convenient by releasing new products.