Apple's RSS Reader - Am I the only one who firgured this out?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Why wouldn't you give a little more information. I mean why not give steps to get it? Not too useful to just say you are smart and figured something out.

buzznfrog

Jul 14, 2007
Why wouldn't you give a little more information. I mean why not give steps to get it? Not too useful to just say you are smart and figured something out.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you think I was smart. In fact, I was anticipating a bunch of "we already know that, idiot" comments. Regardless, all I did was sync my safari RSS feed bookmarks to my iPhone. That's it. Done.

It appears that the reader.mac.com webstite is still a POS, even after you follow the instructions on the screen. Just find an RSS feed from Safari, bookmark it, sync it, and you will then have a really good RSS reader on your iPhone.

The RSS reader is very good. You can click (touch) on an article to read the entire thing without actually going to the page. This is something the real version of Safari RSS could take a lesson from.

Enjoy!

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
There's really not much to know... when you open an RSS feed from a website, it'll open automatically through Safari's .mac reader. You can then just bookmark it for later.