Apple's site is pissing me off

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
did anyone actually get through to order one? i was on last page and clicked submit or whatever , the price of the iPhone is pending on my bank but my order history on Apple store says no orders past 90 days WTF?

knowing my luck they auth my card but the order didn't go all the way through so now im screwed cause i don't have money in bank for price of another one

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
by way i didn't get a confirmation screen or anything just a website not found page yet my card has price of iPhone pending on it

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
well what did it say does it show your order on the Apple store site or what? the shits pending on my bank but i got nothing **** Apple

Jan 10, 2007
Calif
I do not know where you are located but it appears that stores all over the US still have phones, you might be better off just going down there. I think tomorrow the line will be a little shorter anyway.

SPCartmanLand

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
i doubt that inventory tracker is real time its prob not updated yet and anyways i called Apple my order didn't go through so now my bank will have $600 some dollars pending for 7 days i couldnt even get one if they are in stock now anyways frack APPLE YES frack THEM