APPLICATION, Jailbreak 1.1.1, Install SSH & Summerboard (all CLICK like ibrickr)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
ONE CLICK APP FOR iPhone AND IPOD TOUCH 1.1.1.

I don't know if this has been posted, but this application works like ibrickr for 1.1.1 firmware. It install everything, took no time, no coding, just a few clicks. install ssh, bsd, summerboard and all.

http://www.slovix.com/touchfree/

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
Can anyone confirm this?
I've been waiting because... well, I really don't have time for a trouble-shooting headache the last few weeks, or a bricked phone for that matter...

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007

I don't know if this has been posted, but this application works like ibrickr for 1.1.1 firmware. It install everything, took no time, no coding, just a few clicks. install ssh, bsd, summerboard and all.

Thanks. Its been posted. This is the method I used last night; but summerboard installed this method places the dock on top.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
Thanks. Its been posted. This is the method I used last night; but summerboard installed this method places the dock on top.
don't INSTALL THE SUMMERBOARD FROM INSTALLER APP!

TOUCHFREE installs the lastest 1.1.1 alpha version of summerboard automatically when you run the executable. the summerboard in installer is the old one and will cause a corrupted dock

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
question... if you don't have a sim that will activatate through iTunes is there any way to use this method... since it would have to acivate to be able to run the tiff exploit... or can i do the tiff exploit with 1.0.2 and upgrade using this?

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
how is the new summerbaord? does it implement scrolling? i kind of like the scrolling of the new 1.1.1 method , but i miss the themes on summerboard. i don't want to install it if i have to scroll the old way. is there an option to turn scrolling off?

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007

It refers to the "iPod" not the iPhone. Are you sure it will work with the iPhone? I have been holding out on upgrading to 1.1.1 and its been a war doing so. I want to upgrade already but haven't found a full solid process thats convincingly safe to use. iBrickr needs to reclaim the iPhone hack throne once again. Come on iBrickr, I have confidence in you. Knock it out!

OGrizzle

Jul 17, 2007
how is the new summerbaord? does it implement scrolling? i kind of like the scrolling of the new 1.1.1 method , but i miss the themes on summerboard. i don't want to install it if i have to scroll the old way. is there an option to turn scrolling off?
The new Summerboard is working great for me. It implements the new horizontal scrolling.