Application to Sync Outlook Notes to?

Jan 11, 2007
Courtenay, B.C. Canada
Aside from the built-in Notes application, is there another Application that will allow me to sync my Outlook Notes to... and which provides for listing or re-sorting Notes alphabetically?

Through searches on the App Store, I have found a number of Notes type applications, but none though that allow for direct sync with Outlook's Notes.:(

Any recommendations?

Thanks for your help.

Nick

Jan 11, 2007
Courtenay, B.C. Canada
Well, there does not appear to be any iPhone application that is capable of simply importing/syncing with Outlook's Notes, aside from the built-in Notes application that came with my iPhone 3GS. Only problem with that application is that it is so limited...cannot even re-order the listings alphabetically.:mad:

Apple's supposed 'Policy' of not allowing other applications access to things such as Notes, Calendar, etc., is confusing at best, because it forces application developers such as WebIS to develop their own method of data synchronization, which will always pale in comparison to a simple direct sync that should be a no-brainer for Apple.:001:surprised

Having to deal with mickey mouse applications such as Toodledo is a pain. Apple, this is one area that you should follow the lead of MS and BB... and allow direct access to our own data instead of requiring the use of Toodledo and Google and having them spread our personal info all over the Web.