Appointments on home screen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

imapfsr

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Victoria, B.C. Canada
Hi All,
Just unlocked my new iPhone last night and WOW. My question, is there any way or software to have my upcoming appointments show on my main screen as I rely on this to remind my dumbass of upcoming appaointments. I thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
Todd:)

beej

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Hi All,
Just unlocked my new iPhone last night and WOW. My question, is there any way or software to have my upcoming appointments show on my main screen as I rely on this to remind my dumbass of upcoming appaointments. I thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
The calendar allows you to set reminders that pop up on the main screen.

jjk454ss

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Hi All,
This would be great, my last phone had this feature and I sure miss it.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Thats the one thing I miss about the Windows Mobile today screen is that you could see all your appointments for the day and future. Def would be awesome to be able to incorporate this to iPhone ...

asdrubal

Jan 22, 2009
Appointments

Hi,
If you´ve jailbroken your iPhone, you should install Intelliscreen via Cydia which is the most popular app. for the iPhone.
You´ll get upcoming appointments/reminders inmediately on opening.

Rgds.,

Asdrubal

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Another vote for Intelliscreen. Has many options for display on lockscreen plus audible, vibratory, or screen flash alerts for missed calls, sms, emails. Has a "profile" type feature where alerts will be silenced...such as when you are sleeping. Great program.

thealiencow

Bronze
Sep 14, 2008
If you don't mind jailbreaking your phone, then you can use a third party application to show your upcoming calendar events on the lock screen.

As asdrubal suggests, you could use the $9.99 program Intelliscreen. I own a license, but I don't use it. Instead, I use the free program Lockscreen Info. You can get it by adding the http://david.ashman.com/beta/ source to Cydia.

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Great topic and I agree with the 2 solutions being offered but I think we have enough threads that we didn't really have ti dig one up that had been dead for almost 2 years.;)