Apps and Multiple iPhones

madman555

Jul 18, 2007
Hi all,

My brother and I each have our own iPhones and use our own iTunes on separate computers. If I purchase an app, in theory, would he be able to download the app to his phone too if he uses my iTunes account?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I hope so. I downloaded things, some free, some not, on my V1 and I want to put it on my 3G without paying twice for it.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
yeah i was wondering this too. because i was tellin y sister that hopefully all the games i buy or she buys we can share and put on eachother iPhones. i think itll work because when you download the apps form iTunes they go to your library and are drag and drop-able. so it looks like well be able to just plug in a notehr iPhone and drop it in.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I hope so. I downloaded things, some free, some not, on my V1 and I want to put it on my 3G without paying twice for it.
I would think you can do this because i'm sure there are a good amount of v1 users going in to buy a 3G and want to install their backup information (address book etc...) on their phones....so this should work for apps to i would guess