Apps and songs sync problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rOcK_oN, Nov 11, 2011.

1. rOcK_oN

rOcK_oN New Member

Hello ,
    This happened just out of the blue no errors nothing , one day i tried to sync a new playlist on my iPhone 4 syncs fine but cant find the playlist on the iPhone even tho it shows that it is on the iPhone on iTunes..tried restarting it , respriing , reseting the home screen with no help then i tried again to sync an ipa file which i downloaded from the web on my pc (GarageBand) synced fine on iTunes on the Apps tab the app shows there as installed on the iPhone but cant find it on the phone..I am really agree..don't want to restore again as if am running ios 4.3.5 tethered jailbreak from redsn0w and don't wanna get ios 5 with the beta jailbrek..
    Any help will be appreciated..
    Thanks in advance
    Nicolas.

2. rOcK_oN

rOcK_oN New Member

anyone? pls!

3. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

You mention that you downloaded an iPad file ( garage band) from the web.... Kind of implies that you did not pay for it, so that more than likely why no one has said anything.
    Not allowed to discuss pirated apps in here.

4. rOcK_oN

rOcK_oN New Member

i thought it was a jailbreaking forum..sorry for that then..
    its not an ipad file that i said its an .ipa

5. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Autocorrect got me on that one. I did mean ipa. But seeing that garage band is a paid app... You see where I'm going :(
    There is a jailbreak area to this forum, but hacked / cracked app speak is still a no no ;)
    Please check your PM's. Gave you a little more info about this and the forums.

6. rOcK_oN

rOcK_oN New Member

thanks mate..