Apps don't work on jailbroken iPhone...

dims

Oct 27, 2007
Well I jailbreaked my friends iPhone using the new appsnap installer and it went smooth but I can't seem to open the installed apps other than installer.app and summerboard preferences. I restored the iPhone and reinstalled appsnap but i am still experiencing the same problem.

Before I restore again and jailbreak using another method I used for my own iPhone is there a way i could fix it and get it to work.

Gray

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
Well I jailbreaked my friends iPhone using the new appsnap installer and it went smooth but I can't seem to open the installed apps other than installer.app and summerboard preferences. I restored the iPhone and reinstalled appsnap but i am still experiencing the same problem.

Before I restore again and jailbreak using another method I used for my own iPhone is there a way i could fix it and get it to work.
I have the same damn problem.

stevenlue

Jul 12, 2007
I have the same damn problem.
Did you install BSD? Not sure what it is but a lot of the apps didn't work on my phone until I installed it. Now they all work.

I think it was under the "system" tab, but not sure since after you install it it no longer shows on your installable apps.