apps for 1.1.2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
any one know?
please
Yes, you can use just about all the third-party apps on a 1.1.2

The phone has to be downgraded and jailbroken first on 1.1.1 , patched, and then re-updated to 1.1.2 and jailbroken again but this is a well trodden path now.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
i have 1.1.2 and i have only had one app that gave me any problems and that was iradio other than that ive never had any probs with the 3rd party apps

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
i have 1.1.2 and i have only had one app that gave me any problems and that was iradio other than that ive never had any probs with the 3rd party apps
Hmmm..interesting you mention you had trouble with iRadio. I also had "severe" trouble with iRadio, as it froze my phone completely as I was selecting one particular station to listen to running 1.1.2. I couldn't even turn the phone off and back on (reset it) with the power button. I ended up pushing both the power button and the home button for a few seconds (not the lengthy hold process that is SUPPOSED to put your phone in restore mode) and ended up in restore mode anyway. So I had to do the whole restore-re-jailbreak process. Took me all day...UGH!