Apps Functioning?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I ask the question in a thread I believe, but after reading most the threads in this forum i'm confused to whether apps are working or not (for those v1 users that have downloaded the software update and installed on their computer). If you've upgraded to 2.0, can you play the games, aim, facebook, etc...

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Yes, you can though some of the developers seemed to have blocked connection to their apps just yet. For example the FaceBook app does not connect yet.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I ask the question in a thread I believe, but after reading most the threads in this forum i'm confused to whether apps are working or not (for those v1 users that have downloaded the software update and installed on their computer). If you've upgraded to 2.0, can you play the games, aim, facebook, etc...
Yes and no. Some people have had issues with Facebook. I downloaded and played Super Monkey Ball (see video in this thread).

Last edited:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've downloaded three and the only one that didn't work was Facebook.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Isen't face book a nice place to get hacked?

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I have SMBall Google Enigmo iPhone remote no problems

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I listen to Leo
Laporte
and he says stay away from those sites as it is a hackers
paradise
there and viruses run rampant.