Apps gaining support for 3D Touch

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
I'm always a little surprised at how some people won't bat an eyelash at paying $650+ every year or two for a new iPhone, but paying $5 per year for one of the best, if not the best, Twitter apps is shocking and horrifying.
As I stated earlier, I've given them $60 so far. I won't be giving them anymore..

47seijar

Zealot
Bronze
Oct 6, 2012
Denville, NJ
BeWeather was the ultimate weather app on BlackBerry. I might give it a look on iOS. I'm using Yahoo Weather which I have found to be among the most accurate apps for local temperatures and conditions.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I wish there was playlist option for 3D Touch on the music app. It would be nice if we could replace the "Play Beats1"option with something customizable.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
According to Macrumors, "The Weather Company is introducing a major update for its The Weather Channel iPhone app today, introducing a new visual design, longer-range weather forecasts, user-tailored weather updates, and support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus."

3DTouch.jpg

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
WhatsApp's 3D Touch support has improved, according to Redmond Pie.

"This time last month, WhatsApp was updated with initial 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus which not only brought in Quick Actions for the Home screen icon, but Peek and Pop support for in-chat content as well. As welcomed as that move was, the final touch which was missing was Peek and Pop support for the conversation list. Well, that changes now with this update. Hard pressing a conversation in the list will now allow you to quickly ‘Peek’ into a conversation just like you would Peek into a photo or link, and swipe up to bring additional options such as ‘Mark as unread’, ‘Mute’, ‘Archive Chat’, and ‘Delete Chat’."​

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Beginning with iOS 9.2, iBooks supports 3D Touch to peek and pop pages from the table of contents, your notes and bookmarks, or from search results inside a book.