Apps missing in installer?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Is it me, or does installer feel a bit "lighter"? I recently did the jailbreak.cmd and when looking for some of my old applications that I used in 1.1.2, I cannot find them.
VNSea is a big example. I am probably one if the few people that actually use this to remote access a home PC, but I DO use it. I was looking for it last night and it's not listed.
There seems to be other things not listed as well, but I haven't been able to identify them yet... 'cause they are not listed.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
May be a stupid question but did you add all the sources to installer that you used to have?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I definitely noticed VNSea missing last night after JBing via ZiPhone. Did the Community Sources update, and did not recall this app requiring any other additional source. I know Ste has moved their repository servers during the last week or so, not sure whether some packages are being re-added / moved / similar as a result of server moves etc ...

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I figured it out at lunch. Apparently Conceitedsoftware's repository was not showing up. All I had was BigBoss, ModMyIFone, and Ste. NOW I have Conceited back in there. It's been missing since last night.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I figured it out at lunch. Apparently Conceitedsoftware's repository was not showing up. All I had was BigBoss, ModMyIFone, and Ste. NOW I have Conceited back in there. It's been missing since last night.
Good call. Mine has same result. No manually added source needed, just refreshed sources couple times this morning, and just installed VNSea again ...