Apps missing in iTunes?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi all you....I'm beginning to feel better, and are ready to rumble this great forum again. For now I have one "simple" question:

I have reinstalled my Vista PC and have made an backup from iTunes. All these paid (and free) apps I have downloaded - which is about 100, are missing? I thought these apps was stored in my iTunes account!

I have made an backup in Outlook where I can see all the apps from Apple AppStore.

...is there a way to restore all these automatically back into iTunes (programs)?

Thnaks :)

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I think this was brought up last week when we found out re-downloading to your phone would charge you again for paid apps. The consensus was no, you will have to download them again through iTunes.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think this was brought up last week when we found out re-downloading to your phone would charge you again for paid apps. The consensus was no, you will have to download them again through iTunes.
Thanks, but it's very time-consuming to download 100+ apps again, - it would be much easier to login in iTunes account and sync/update these apps again....;)