Apps on iPhone 4 are not visible

Mjrloe

Oct 13, 2011
Hi everyone, forgive me if I am doing this incorrectly. I need to know how to make all of my apps appear. I can find them through searching, but they don't appear on the home screen. Any suggestions?

Mjrloe

Oct 13, 2011
I did sync them on iTunes and this may sound silly but how do you reboot. I turned it on and off but that didn't help. Thanks for replying, by the way.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
How many apps do you have? Might wanna try consolidating similar apps in folders then turn off & turn it back on. If its showing up in search it's on the phone.

Reactions: Mjrloe

TxFireman1972

Bronze
Feb 12, 2009
Is this something that occurred after you updated to IOS5? If it is, After I updated mine, it added some new apps (like 4) to my second screen. I just kept flipping to the next screens and my apps were there. I just had to rearrange them.

Reactions: Mjrloe

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Not sure the exact number of apps your allowed but I think your only allowed like 6 pages. If you have that many fully try consolidating some & reboot.

Mjrloe

Oct 13, 2011
Thanks for all of your help. I got it sorted. The problem occurred from a combination of restoring to a new phone and updating to iOS 5 back to back. Every app I ever owned was put on my phone. Some judicious deleting and sorting, and following your advice made a difference. You are all my heroes! Thanks!