Apps on iPhone 4 are not visible

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Mjrloe, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Mjrloe

Mjrloe New Member

Hi everyone, forgive me if I am doing this incorrectly. I need to know how to make all of my apps appear. I can find them through searching, but they don't appear on the home screen. Any suggestions?

2. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist
    Gold

did u sync them on iTunes

3. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

Try rebooting your phone.

4. Mjrloe

Mjrloe New Member

I did sync them on iTunes and this may sound silly but how do you reboot. I turned it on and off but that didn't help. Thanks for replying, by the way.

5. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

How many apps do you have? Might wanna try consolidating similar apps in folders then turn off & turn it back on. If its showing up in search it's on the phone.

6. TxFireman1972

TxFireman1972 Member
    Bronze

Is this something that occurred after you updated to IOS5? If it is, After I updated mine, it added some new apps (like 4) to my second screen. I just kept flipping to the next screens and my apps were there. I just had to rearrange them.

7. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

Not sure the exact number of apps your allowed but I think your only allowed like 6 pages. If you have that many fully try consolidating some & reboot.

8. Mjrloe

Mjrloe New Member

Thanks for all of your help. I got it sorted. The problem occurred from a combination of restoring to a new phone and updating to iOS 5 back to back. Every app I ever owned was put on my phone. Some judicious deleting and sorting, and following your advice made a difference. You are all my heroes! Thanks!