Apps Store apps not updating on iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by Janiceheng, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Janiceheng

Janiceheng New Member

I just bought my iPhone 4s not long ago. So i downloaded all the apps i wanted. After a week there is update in the apps store. When i click update all, and enter my password, what happen is it just wont update. It remain the same. I just don't know why. Can you please help me. Thank you.

Sent using iCafe app

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Hello. I have seen numerous reports on the forum about the App Store not updating properly or fully, and I have experienced this as well. The easiest advice would be to try and plug your iPhone into your computer, updating the apps through iTunes and then syncing them to your iPhone. This should have no problems.

To update your apps in iTunes, click the drop down button on the left side and choose Apps. From here click "Check for Updates." If you have updates available, it will show you them, and then you can click "Download All Free Updates." From here, you can now sync your iPhone and the updates apps will be put onto your iPhone.

3. Janiceheng

Janiceheng New Member

Thank you so much! That helps! Just one more question. Why not all of my apps are able to sync? Only half could

Sent using iCafe app

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

You're very welcome.

With your iPhone plugged into your computer and iTunes open and on the iPhone Summary page, click to the right to go to the Apps page. From here you can choose which apps you would like to be installed to your iPhone. After you're done, a sync will install the ones you chose.

5. Janiceheng

Janiceheng New Member

Thank you so much! Thats really kind of you.

Sent using iCafe app

6. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

No problem at all. I am glad to help. I will be here if you have anymore questions.

Sent using iCafe app

7. Jennifer Chesney

Jennifer Chesney New Member

Thats happened to me a few times too. If you try to individually update each app it should work.