Apps that don't need Internet to work

dhasha12

Aug 26, 2008
Can anyone tell me any that don't need internet to work free or not please:laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
can annyone tell me any that don't need internet to work free or not please:laugh2:
  1. The phone, itself
  2. iPod app
  3. Camera (and photos)
  4. Contacts
  5. Clock
  6. Calculator
  7. Notes
  8. Calendar
Those are free (included with the iPhone 3G and do not require an internet/data connection.

There are many more on the App Store site that are free and don't require a data connection. Too many to list here.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhasha12

Aug 26, 2008
yes but how would i know witch ones don't i thought tap tap revenge didn't but it does

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
yes but how would i know witch ones don't i thought tap tap revenge didn't but it does
As i said in another post...use common sense. If it doesn't need to get info from the internet...it doesn't need internet.

dhasha12

Aug 26, 2008
but tap tap revenge seems like on u wouldm't need to get info on and u do

iprncess

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
my apologies for the 'common sense' comment. Some people don't realize that what is obvious to one person may not be obvious to another, which is exactly what these forums are for! I'm not sure how you would know in advance but I'd read the description and maybe visit the apps site prior to downloading.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
my apologies for the 'common sense' comment. Some people don't realize that what is obvious to one person may not be obvious to another, which is exactly what these forums are for! I'm not sure how you would know in advance but I'd read the description and maybe visit the apps site prior to downloading.
You don't need to apologize for my comment. Thanks. This user asked the same question in 4 threads and I tried to help him in each.

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
honestly, most my apps need the Internet in one form or another. I think crash racing is about the only one that doesn't need it at all. Now that's not to say you can't use others at all. Like my blackjack 21 only needs Internet if you want custom card faces or table skins, other than that, it's completely internet free. So is shanghi majong (sp?), it only needs the Internet for custom tiles and what not.