Apps That Don't Work in iOS 7

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Just installed iOS 7. Has anyone had issues with apps not working. When I open Facebook, I see a border of my wallpaper. The App Store has crashed on me more than once. Apps get stuck installing even with a strong wifi connection.

Use the mobile website, you'll find that it's nearly identical to the app anyway (y)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
The Skype app does crash sometimes, but I just tested it by calling another iOS 7 user and it worked.

Ah, I haven't managed to even get past the Skype splash screen. Really annoying considering my nephews just gone away on holiday and Skype has been our main way of contacting each other!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I've hadn't tried many apps, other than Twitterfic, which seems suited to iOS 7. I guess I better look into the iCafe app.:eek:

I was going to mention this via PM but the iCafe app wont even load, similar to Skype as it hits the splash screen it crashes.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I have some in the kitchen. I bought it to remind me of when my grandmother in Rickmansworth used to make me sandwhiches for lunch as a little boy. That completely explains my constant grumpiness here, no?

I drove past Rickmansworth not long ago actually. I'll be honest I do try to stay on the outer-edge of the M25 away from the busy streets of London.

Reactions: Napoleon PhoneApart