Apps that work with 1.1.4

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
Anyone have a list of apps that currently work with 1.1.4? I'm on 1.1.3 and have tons of apps and want to see how many I can still have if I upgrade....

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
I installed the AppSupport 1.1.4 Patch from installer and currently have these:

MobileChat v2.21 (Along with the IM Chat 1.1.3 Fix which works for 1.1.4 as well)
iZoo
iBejeweled2 (Converts iZoo to iBejeweled2)
Domino
iSolitaire
SuperPong
OpenSSH
Flashlight
Converter
LocateMe

Also, has anyone else noticed that with the 1.1.4 update, you no longer need to run the LocateMe 3rd party app before running the integrated Locate Me everytime you restart your phone?

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
Up to you, I had a heck of a time with this update though.

One if the problems I had was the mail app crashed and had to use winscp to set the permissions. I don't really see a huge difference. Others said they had better service bars and longer battery life. I just did it because I didn't wanna get too far behind.

You may have a smooth upgrade though. Make sure u sync, then restore and then upgrade. I usually like to save all my pica to my hard drive as well, just in case they disappear.

Good luck if you decide to jump the fence.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
Up to you, I had a heck of a time with this update though.

One if the problems I had was the mail app crashed and had to use winscp to set the permissions. I don't really see a huge difference. Others said they had better service bars and longer battery life. I just did it because I didn't wanna get too far behind.

You may have a smooth upgrade though. Make sure u sync, then restore and then upgrade. I usually like to save all my pica to my hard drive as well, just in case they disappear.

Good luck if you decide to jump the fence.
Thanks bro