Apps we'd like to see for iPhone...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
ApoloIM might cover your IM needs, have you tried that one out?

Or are you saying apps you would like to see from Apple and not from the apps application?

dotcom

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
a book reader that can save your place by either remembering where you left off or allowing a bookmark function

Sep 29, 2007
For me being a big sms messenger and IM user, IM forwarding gets tireing after awhile but I use it more than Apollo and Mobichat.

I am looking for a stable messenging client with sufficient notifications and away message capabilities. I am awaiting in a sense an iChat for the iPhone which I am praying will come with SDK.

H

Hayesimus

Uno and spades is a great IDEA. I however would REALLY love it if when these people make up the games, they'd put a friggin TWO PLAYERS option. I meand DUH. what's the fun in playing othello by yourself when you can play against someone. Eventually the computer's not a challenge because it makes the SAME move every time! very annoying. I need a two player tictactoe, othello, and any other card games too

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Better MMS
video messaging
cut and paste (of course)
and I would like to see more girly themes, I know you guys like your football, baseball, video game, etc. themes and those are all great but come out with some for the girls!;)

H

Hayesimus

girls don't know how to use iPhones. the female brain is smaller than a males. it doesn't comprehend touchscreens and mods. at least that's what Ron Burgundy told me... Maybe you've heard of him. He's KIND of a big deal
aaaaasmall.jpg (Anchorman)

P.S. totally kidding by the way. I can imagine it must be difficult to find stuff that's neat for your iPhone. Its all a little bland and not as sparkly as most girls would prefer.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I want an a more robust Camera application. I would like to see simple filters just like iPhoto i.e. Sepia Tone, Andy Warhol etc. Aside from these features, I would also like to see some more basic features which are missing from the default Camera app, such as a Timer which would make self portraits and night shots a lot easier to take by placing the phone on a stable surface.

I use the Camera on my iPhone nearly every day, I've gotten quite used to it's limitations, but that doesn't mean I'm content living that way.

H

Hayesimus

you HAVE to get rid of the banned thingy. I keep freakin like,"oh my gosh! they got banned? they have soo many posts! and then i'm like wait a minute. Thats not their real bar... D'OH!...."

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
you HAVE to get rid of the banned thingy. I keep freakin like,"oh my gosh! they got banned? they have soo many posts! and then i'm like wait a minute. Thats not their real bar... D'OH!...."
Lol, sorry!

I forgot to change it from when I was posting in that epic "Chris vs Chris" thread where the Evil Chris kept posting on different accounts that abrubtly got banned. I didn't want to interrupt the continuity, y'know of all those "Banned" icons.

I'll work on something new when I get the chance.

H

Hayesimus

haha. i just updated my avatar so now the new trend will be new ones. so don't break the continuity lol.