Apps won't run, please help

bluefox

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
Minnesota
So I need some help with my apps. Some of them wont work. I will start off by saying they are up to date. The problem is when I open certain apps the will either load or try to load and then close on their own. Example: I have video lock on my phone, loads up fine, put in my password, shows my videos. Now I try to play a video and it takes a second than shuts down the app. I try it again, same thing. I restarted my phone (and resprung it, crazy like that) and still happens. How do I fix this so this stops happening to my apps?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
If you are running 4.3, some apps wont have been updated yet.

What iOS version are you running?
Are you jailbroken?
Does it happen to all apps?

bluefox

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
Minnesota
4.2 iOS, yes jailbroken, and not all but enough to piss me off lol. I have had problems even before I jailbroke. The video lock actually just updated the other day and then started having these problems.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
4.2 iOS, yes jailbroken, and not all but enough to piss me off lol. I have had problems even before I jailbroke. The video lock actually just updated the other day and then started having these problems.
Possibly compatibility issues with specific apps then. Firstly, in iTunes check the recent changelog and reviews see if there are other reports of the problem, other than that try restoring and going again