AppTap Rocks!

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
I think I got it now. I was downloading everything correct but what I wasn't doing was refreshing my app list on iFuntastic. As soon as I refreshed the list all the icons appeared on my springboard....lol..Stupid of me.. Im going to bed now.. Ill tinker with this tomorrow.

How many icons do you have on your SpringBoard screen? I believe the default is set to 12 or 14.

Uninstall everything except for Installer and "Community Sources". Then install rSBT and Launcher.

Now, Installer, Launcher and rSBT should show up on your desktop or SpringBoard as I'm learning it's called.

Click on rSBT and click "Settings". There you should see two selections: Dock Icons and SpringBoard Icons. There'll be numbers after both.

The Dock should show a 4. That's the most you can have there and those are the ones along the bottom: Phone, Mail, Safari and iPod are the defaults. SpringBoard, you can click and change the number of icons there. 16 being the max. Choose 16. Then click "Settings" again.

Now, in the icon list, you can see what apps are where in their position on the SpringBoard. Select one you want to move, and press the Dn or Up button to move that icon up or down in the listing arrangement.

You should be able to then configure your layout as you so desire.

There's an app out, I hear that adds extra pages to the SpringBoard negating the need for Launcher. I still haven't found that one, yet.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Glad you figured it out.

RTpics

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Malibu CA
there is a nice little version of blackjack (21), on the i phone now the first card game.:)

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
there is a nice little version of blackjack (21), on the i phone now the first card game.:)
I've been playing with it and while it's fun, there's no betting element and it gets old quickly. Nice graphics, though!

RTpics

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Malibu CA
yeah that is what i thought no betting aspect, sure it will get improved though

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
yeah that is what i thought no betting aspect, sure it will get improved though
It sure looks slick now.

I love how you double-tap for hit and slide for stand. Feels like I am at a blackjack table.

But alas without betting (and splits, etc.) it's more like a demo. Here's to hoping it gets better!

BTW: I waited for like ever for Mobile Text Edit to become functional. Eventually it did.

--
Mike

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Looks like Blackjack now has betting! Now, for splitting and double-downs, eh? Maybe a save function.

snipun

Jul 10, 2007
welp

This kind of sucks. I erased a sketch I did, and it locked up at the "yes/no" option.

I can't even hardboot it off...

Mattrox

Sep 24, 2007
can anyone tell me if apptap works on my iPod Touch?

i know they both run OS X and the same binary but i just wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet successfuly.

Oct 20, 2007
apptap install options

Glad you figured it out.
Hi,
I am about to install apptap from nulriver,
my Q's
1. is it safe to do the install - does not matter what method you used to unlock the phone.
2. while installing it says downloading iPhone1, 1_1.0.2_1c28_restore.ipcsw
- will it relock the phone or cause any problems.

Thanks guys ( I need to know before installing this software)

Oct 20, 2007
some apptap install Q's

can anyone tell me if apptap works on my iPod Touch?

i know they both run OS X and the same binary but i just wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet successfuly.
Hi,
I am about to install apptap from nulriver,
my Q's
1. is it safe to do the install - does not matter what method you used to unlock the phone.(1.0.2)
2. while installing it says downloading iPhone1, 1_1.0.2_1c28_restore.ipcsw
- will it relock the phone or cause any problems.

Thanks guys ( I need to know before installing this software)

bepino

Oct 21, 2007
iLang installation help

I live in Italy and I just got my iPhone. I would like to install the iLangauge pack so I can be able to switch the iPhone langauge between italian and English. Can someone help me PLEASE? I use XP... PLEASE help me, please

You DO NOT need iBrickr to install Installer! Just download the GUI installer (AppTap) here: http://www.nullriver.com/~zigzag/AppTappInstaller.zip

:cool:

Oct 20, 2007
Ive been wondering, when I install and app via installer, how do I open it?
Can some1 please tell me how to uninstall apptap.
I have new applications added on the main screen which is full and cant access apptap icon ?
please help

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
Can some1 please tell me how to uninstall apptap.
I have new applications added on the main screen which is full and cant access apptap icon ?
please help
use iBrickr to install DOCK which is a little sunburst at the bottom right of the iPhone that makes you able to access any app on the phone just put your finger in the corner hold it down and drag to the center. After you get dock up and going install summerboard from installer than u can scroll to the next screen to see all your apps.

Oct 20, 2007
use iBrickr to install DOCK which is a little sunburst at the bottom right of the iPhone that makes you able to access any app on the phone just put your finger in the corner hold it down and drag to the center. After you get dock up and going install summerboard from installer than u can scroll to the next screen to see all your apps.
Thanks bud for your help.
I was like ETF, but now im enjoying it ?

Oct 20, 2007
Problem is solved, now I don't need apptap installer removed because I don't want it as iBrickr is better. How can i remove it?
pls lemme know.
thanks