AppTapp Gone After Installing Several Games

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
The Other Night I Was Installing Some Games Wirelessly Using Apptapp Installer And Now The Installer App Is Gone From The SpringBoard, I figured I Could Scroll Down and all the stuffni downloaded would be there but can't scroll or nothing. Anyone have any ideas? I don't have a computer since I'm in indonesia and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. I remember installing the AppTapp wirelessly before, I was hoping t reinstall it with hopes it wpould show up on the screen but I can't find the link, know this is a long shot but if anyone has an idea to reinstall without a computer O would greatly appreciate it. I know its installed just not on the screen so O can select it, shoot

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
The Other Night I Was Installing Some Games Wirelessly Using Apptapp Installer And Now The Installer App Is Gone From The SpringBoard, I figured I Could Scroll Down and all the stuffni downloaded would be there but can't scroll or nothing. Anyone have any ideas? I don't have a computer since I'm in indonesia and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. I remember installing the AppTapp wirelessly before, I was hoping t reinstall it with hopes it wpould show up on the screen but I can't find the link, know this is a long shot but if anyone has an idea to reinstall without a computer O would greatly appreciate it. I know its installed just not on the screen so O can select it, shoot
there's a software that allows you to scroll down which i forgot its name but i'll think you'll need ibricker to download it ( if you're using v1.1.1 u can't use ibricker)

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Actually you don't even need to add software, 1.1.1 has native support for multiple pages. Most likely you can just scroll right and see the rest of your apps. Look at the following picture. See the white and gray dots below the apps? Means there are two pages and that you are on the first page.

As you can see, Installer isn't visible on my main screen. That's because it's on the second page.

Hope this is your problem.

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
if you don't have it already get summerboard,I think you can get it from ibrickr for pc or breezy with a mac, and you can also install dock which comes in handy for the problem you are having

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
there's a software that allows you to scroll down which i forgot its name but i'll think you'll need ibricker to download it ( if you're using v1.1.1 u can't use ibricker)
Actually you can use iBrickr 0.91 with 1.1.1 to manage and install files. You just can't do the initial jailbreak with it.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Need second page of Springboard

Actually you can use iBrickr 0.91 with 1.1.1 to manage and install files. You just can't do the initial jailbreak with it.
Thanks for the advice guys I really appreciate it, I have version 1.0.2, so what version of iBrickr I going to need ?

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Summer Board and Dock

0.91 will jailbreak and work very well with 1.0.2.
Ok I got access to a computer and downloaded ibrickr .91 but after i open the program and hook it via USB it never recognizes the phone. I know the computer recognizes it bc a window opens and rcognizes the camera as normal. I have a sneaking suspicion that its possible that the phone has to be sinker with iTunes first before going any farther? If someone could confirm
that it would help and also does the version iTunes make a difference?

Thanks guys I really appreciate the help and you have no idea how bad I want these ants removed from the phone! Driving me crazy lol