apptapp question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i really like that summerboard app that lets me scroll the apps. i LOVE it but the only issue is that i don't want to have the wallpaper on the lock screen to be the same as the wallpaper.. i know that i can solve this by making the wallpaper black but i rather not.. is there a way to fix this? thanks

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
i really like that summerboard app that lets me scroll the apps. i LOVE it but the only issue is that i don't want to have the wallpaper on the lock screen to be the same as the wallpaper.. i know that i can solve this by making the wallpaper black but i rather not.. is there a way to fix this? thanks
The lock out screen and the background screen make a call to the same image file. If you change one, you just changed them both. I bet the hackers come up with a solution for this, but I have not heard of one as of yet.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
The lock out screen and the background screen make a call to the same image file. If you change one, you just changed them both. I bet the hackers come up with a solution for this, but I have not heard of one as of yet.

i hope so i uninstalled this program due to just that... when that is fixed im going right back to it....