Aquarium app?

HUNTER1

Bronze
May 28, 2009
What is the best aquaruium app that has a lot of interaction? So many of them.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Not sure what you mean. Screensaver?

HUNTER1

Bronze
May 28, 2009
Some aquarium apps you can feed the fish and decorate the tank. Just trying to pick out the best for the buck.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Some aquarium apps you can feed the fish and decorate the tank. Just trying to pick out the best for the buck.
I think I can recommend one that you might enjoy. It is called iQuarium. It is completely interactive and your interaction and feeding decides if the fish thrives or dies. You also interact by placing plants, pebbles, gravel, decorations inside the 'tank'. You even earn points over time which enable you to add more items and thereforee make your fish happier. The graphics are really excellent too. It sells for .99 cents. It has received some very positive reviews in the App store. However, it isn't a full aquarium allowing you to choose a variety of fish, so it may not be what you want if you are looking for a variety fish and sea shells. You only have the one Parrot Cichlid fish to care for.

http://www.idreams.pl/iQuarium/index.html

UPDATE:

I downloaded this app and really like it. The graphics are even much nicer looking than the video shown on their website which appears more pixelated. They are very professionally done. At the start up of the app it pours in the water and eventually adds the gravel as you gain more points, and then you can add more features for your pet fish.

Jun 30, 2009
I aso downloaded iQuarium and I really loved it.It's not really a game. More like a virtual fish tank sim. Something that you turn on every now and then and have a look.But it'll take time for items to become available to decorate the tank.And it is now available on App Store for the small price of $0.99.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I aso downloaded iQuarium and I really loved it.It's not really a game. More like a virtual fish tank sim. Something that you turn on every now and then and have a look.But it'll take time for items to become available to decorate the tank.And it is now available on App Store for the small price of $0.99.
I agree. It does take a while to fill the tank with items. But then that is part of the charm. If you could fill up the tank with everything right away you quickly become bored with it. It really is beautifully done graphically. The fish looks and responds so realistically.