Are Apple servers having issues today?

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
My Yahoo! Email has been has been out all afternoon. I keep getting a popup about "new term &service" when I open the App Store app and try to update an app. When I click to view the terms and service to accept it I get a blank page and then it times out. The stock weather app only recognizes New York and Cupertino. Anybody else having problems?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My Yahoo! Email has been has been out all afternoon. I keep getting a popup about "new term &service" when I open the App Store app and try to update an app. When I click to view the terms and service to accept it I get a blank page and then it times out. The stock weather app only recognizes New York and Cupertino. Anybody else having problems?
No problems here. Try a hard reset.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Thanks. Would be nice if they could report these issues better before you spend hours troubleshooting and resetting everything you can think of.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks. Would be nice if they could report these issues better before you spend hours troubleshooting and resetting everything you can think of.
They don't always admit to them. I agree, it would be nice to get some sort of notification – in the form of an email or alert.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
They don't always admit to them. I agree, it would be nice to get some sort of notification – in the form of an email or alert.
I was already contemplating and dreading doing a complete wipe and install. Glad there was an article that showed the issues because the status page downplayed the entire thing.

Last edited: