Are iPod touch Prices going to Drop

Otto20p

Jul 17, 2008
I just had the iPhone 3g and the Cell phone suck, coming from Verizon, don't get me wrong I loved the phone just the service doesn't do it for me, oh and the Battery which sucked Bad Drained to quickly ! Anyhow I was wondering if anyone knew if the iPod touch Prices where going down, I rather just buy one of these since they do the same things as the iPhones 3g ! Any info would be appreciated ;)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
You can find them for a little cheaper on ebay or craigslist but I think that iPod touch prices are gonna stay around the same price for awhile.
-I know for sure their will be bigger iPod touch versions such as 100gb iPod touch and stuff :)

Just search for a deals online, cause all you can really hope for is that the iPod touch's themselves get an upgrade like the iPhone v1 to iPhone 3G. . .iPod touch v1 to iPod touch v2 then the prices will begin to drop ;)

Good Luck man!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
You can find them for a little cheaper on ebay or craigslist but I think that iPod touch prices are gonna stay around the same price for awhile.
-I know for sure their will be bigger iPod touch versions such as 100gb iPod touch and stuff :)

Just search for a deals online, cause all you can really hope for is that the iPod touch's themselves get an upgrade like the iPhone v1 to iPhone 3G. . .iPod touch v1 to iPod touch v2 then the prices will begin to drop ;)

Good Luck man!
What makes you say that?
Do you really think it will get that big?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Notice How I "SUCH AS":)
-I was just throwing numbers out their, but realistically I think the biggest version iPod touch we'll see will probably be an 60-80gb version;)
Ahh, I see. But I think itll have to be a little thicker than the current Touch...

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah but it would probably just be as thick as the iPhonev1/3G
-Cause If I remember correctly the iPod touch is thinner than the iPhone, so the extra thickness wouldn't hurt it much if not at all. Cause many people have bought 60gb and 80gb iPods and not complained cause they know what they're getting and what to expect especially for the 120gb iPod classic owners ;)

So basically what Im trying to say is the iTouchs extra thickness shouldnt be a problem because people that are wanting bigger gig/memory ranges oughta know what to expect in a size and weight differences :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Yeah but it would probably just be as thick as the iPhonev1/3G
-Cause If I remember correctly the iPod touch is thinner than the iPhone, so the extra thickness wouldn't hurt it much if not at all. Cause many people have bought 60gb and 80gb iPods and not complained cause they know what they're getting and what to expect especially for the 120gb iPod classic owners ;)

So basically what Im trying to say is the iTouchs extra thickness shouldnt be a problem because people that are wanting bigger gig/memory ranges oughta know what to expect in a size and weight differences :)
Thats true. I think a 120GB iPod Touch that was the same width of iPhone V1 would be great for people wanting/needing a touch screen iPod with a lot of storage. No?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I know one of my good friends would get some use out of it. . .

Alright I have this friend who just got his first car, and he had a job before me and everything(cause he's older), and he bought an iPhone but "lost" it in his house cause he said he could stand the screen:eek:
-I was like wtf man, Ive been waiting forever to get an iPhone and you get then complain that since you have fat fingers you cant hit the buttons, or he'll complain about not being able to type and text while driving his car:mad: He's so stupid man!
/rant

Well anyways ought of the 4 of us it was finally my turn to "ride shotgun" and I looked over be gear shift and this mofo got a 16gb iPod touch nearly filled to the max! He said he had it for a month and is gonna have to buy another one! Hes my friend but he acts like he's got so much money and whatever

He's one of those guys that thinks he's cool based on how many iPods he has or what kind of clothes he wears Haha!

Damn this basically just a giant rant:p Sorry!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Well they already have a 160 GB iPod Classic and that isn't much more thick than an iPod Touch (32 GB). I foresee larger sizes in the future especially with the decreasing cost of solid state hard drives.

Jul 10, 2008
Toronto
I certainly hope they do! my room mate has one and I'm totally jelous. he can chug a virtual pint of beer on it! haha