Are my guns gettin bigger?

H

Hayesimus

Is my gym membership paying off? Granted I'm still adjusting to working out so I don't expect leaps and bounds here, but shouldn't I be noticing more?!

guns.jpg

H

Hayesimus

btw... the short hair is the older pic. the long hair was taken today.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Unfair comparison. First you show the left arm, then the right. How do we know that's really your arm?

H

Hayesimus

actually the second image is in the mirror. they are the same arm. Eragon... I expected you would notice the backwards Apple and the iPhone... tisk tisk...

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
little bit, how much you weigh and what does your normal daily diet consist of?

H

Hayesimus

I weigh 135 to 140 depending on the time of day lol. And I eat plenty of calories a day. Alas, much of it is void of nutrients. I work 12 hours a day 3 to 4 days a week minimum. WHile at work I use the vending machines. I eat anywhere from 2 times a night to 4 or 5. I get about 5 or 6 breaks a night. I'll eat chips and a cherry pie and a couple corndogs and some peanut butter crackers and some more chips. Yeah. and when I'm off work I'll go through the drive through usually. I'll go to hardees and get a roastbeef combo with large fries and large coke and an EXTRA roastbeef sandwhich! I went through wendy's tonight and got a 10pc chicken nugget meal with a large fries and large coke and an extra 5pc chicken nugget. When I go through burger king I'll get a fish sandwhich, fries, chicken fries, 2 bowls of macaroni and cheese, and some mozzarella sticks... :D I'm a growing boy. And so is my tapeworm. (not really) (i hope) :p

So yeah. No shortage of calories...

ohhh and all the sodas I drink everyday. I drink a can of coke every break and I drink them at home too. :S Sorry guys... I'm probably the most unhealthy eater. I like healthy food. I do. I just don't have the time to deal with healthy food. And I don't like to cook because I don't know how and I end up wasting some of it because I'm eating for 1. :p

H

Hayesimus

6 foot exactly...

H

Hayesimus

Haha! I swear! I really am going to the gym! I even included a funny working out scene in the movie I'm filming... :p

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Filming a movie? Wow, you are a busy beaver. Hayes, slow down please. Posting half nekkid pictures leads to all nekkid pictures. All nekkid pictures leads to all nekkid motion pictures. Then you will have to give parts in this movie to some of your girl friends. Your friendships will crumble and you will fall in a never ending spiral of depression. JK of course Hayes. Lost kickin ass last night BTW!

H

Hayesimus

LOL! No its a movie of an "ordinary" day. :p

And I am gonna download it on iTunes as soon as possible... checking now...

H

Hayesimus

well i don't wanna look like pds. i wanna look like me. :p just a little meatier...

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
wow, you are 6ft and weigh 135-140?

anyway, your arm does look bigger.

H

Hayesimus

Macgirl, you always say the nicest things! Hmmm... I thanked you and it did that thing again where its says the following 2 users thanked you. lol. Why does the system keep counting me as two peeps!?